Rhinoplasty is a facial cosmetic surgery aimed at correcting functional and aesthetic defects of the nose. In the field of plastic surgery, it is one of the most requested interventions: the nose, in fact, occupies a central position in the face and affects the entire image, so performing a rhinoplasty means making the entire face more harmonious, in the most natural as possible.
Specifically, septoplasty is used to correct defects of the nasal septum (i.e. the rectangular cartilage plate placed between the two nasal cavities) which often appears concave in one nostril and convex in the other, i.e. deviated, frequent and, in fact, the operation on the deviated nasal septum. For this, you will need a top nose job surgeon; Miami is home to the best. Alterations of the nasal septum are not always clinically evident: a nose may appear straight and, at the same time, the patient may have serious respiratory problems (in other cases, however, the nose may appear crooked, but the patient does not complain of respiratory problems). The septoplasty surgery, therefore, can be performed both for aesthetic purposes and for a specific functional need.
With the rhinoseptoplasty, however, it is done either on the outside of the nose portion (nasal and tip pyramid) than on the nasal septum: it is, in practice, a much more complete intervention with respect to rhinoplasty and/or septoplasty isolated.
There may also be cases in which it is necessary to intervene on the nasal turbinates (bone growths present inside the nasal cavities covered by a mucosa), which are essential to ensure humidification, heating and purification of the air we breathe: the turbinates, in fact, can give problems to breathing itself in cases where their bone structure has anatomical variations or when the mucosa that covers them has thickened for various reasons, causing a respiratory deficit.
The non-surgical rhinoplasty is a nasal remodelling non-invasive technique based on the infiltration of filler: in the presence of aesthetic defects of the tip or the bridge of the nose, any imperfections after surgical intervention of rhinoplasty or hump little pronounced, through infiltrations of hyaluronic acid or other injectable substances (based on calcium hydroxyapatite or beta-tricalcium phosphate) with considerable expansive power (always absorbable and never permanent), it is possible to give a new and more harmonious shape to the nose.
Obviously, this type of surgery cannot reduce the size of the nose. The procedure is performed in an outpatient clinic, without anaesthesia (when performing a rhinofiller, it is important to use special fillers).
Insertion in waiting lists: Patients already examined, for whom the actual need for hospitalization has been ascertained by the doctor of the Salus Nursing Home and who have expressed their intention to do so, are automatically included in the list of waiting for surgery.
Confirmation of intervention date: The patient is contacted by the staff of the Salus Nursing Home to communicate the date of the intervention and that of the pre-operative examinations.
Pre-operative examinations: A few days before admission, the patient goes to the Preoperative Clinic, where he performs the pre-operative examinations.
Discharge: Upon discharge, the patient receives the discharge letter, prepared by the Service doctor, which contains the diagnosis, the complete description of the intervention, the recommended therapy and the recommendations to be followed at home. The letter also indicates a telephone number at which doctors are available 24 hours a day only for post-operative emergencies.
Follow-up visits: The patient is followed up in the first post-surgery period with follow-up visits and surgical wound dressing services. After the first 30 days after discharge, patients independently book the check-up visit with the service doctor.
Booking: The services provided in a private regime can be booked by calling the Nursing Home switchboard in the manner and times indicated in the contact section at the top of the page.
Warning! Visits and exams not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance may be charged.
Service: On the established date, in advance of the time of the appointment, the patient who accesses the outpatient services must report to the Laboratory and Outpatient Admission Office. Once the acceptance and payment procedures have been completed, the patient performs the requested service.
At the end of the specialist visit, the doctor draws up a report in which he describes the results, possibly requests further tests, formulates the diagnostic hypothesis, indicates the medical therapy to be followed and further checks to be carried out as part of a therapeutic continuity or suggests hospitalization hospital for surgery and prepares the papers to put the patient on the surgical waiting list.
Collection of reports: The reports of the visits are delivered directly by the doctor at the end of the visit.
The admissions in the private regime are planned according to flexibility criteria that take into account the patient’s requests and the availability of beds and operating sessions of the Nursing Home and therefore the waiting times are a few days.
Waiting times for all services provided in a private regime are a few days.…
We have a Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Outpatient Clinic where both outpatient services and surgical interventions are performed.
The services, both outpatient and surgical, are provided only on a private basis.
We offer the availability to undergo plastic surgery or that branch of surgery that aims both to correct, repair and restore functionality impaired by congenital or secondary defects due to trauma, neoplasms or degenerative diseases, and to improve the shape and the imperfections caused by the changes in fabrics over time.
Main surgical interventions:
- Abdominoplasty: removal of skin and subcutis of the relaxed abdomen after pregnancy or heavyweight loss
- Private parts surgery
- Liposuction, liposculpture: consists in reshaping the silhouette by sucking up unsightly adipose accumulations
- Lipotransfer: aspiration of one’s own adipose tissue, wherein excess and, after its treatment, re-injected both as a revitalizer and in order to remodel some parts of the body (breasts, buttocks, etc.)
- Lifting, mini lifting: face and neck rejuvenation by repositioning relaxed tissues
- Mastoaddictive: increase in the size of the breast, with grafting of prostheses or adipose tissue
- Breast reduction: reduction of breast volume
- Mastopexy: ptotic (relaxed) breast lift
- Rhinoplasty – rhinoseptoplasty
- Hyaluronic acid filler: injections of resorbable hyaluronic acid to reduce wrinkles or reshape the face and its volumes (lips, cheekbones)
- Traction threads: insertion of absorbable threads, equipped with hooks, in order to slightly lift the relaxed tissues
- PRP: platelet-rich plasma obtained from a patient’s blood sample and re-injected for regenerating and revitalizing the face, décolleté and hands and in the scalp in case of male and female alopecia
- Botulinum toxin injections: it is injected to smooth out the wrinkles between the eyebrows (glabella) and the periocular ones (crow’s feet), as well as to correct hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) in the hands, armpits, feet and scalp
- Peeling: chemical, mechanical or laser type in order to remove the superficial skin cells and stimulate connective regeneration
The service operates in various fields which include both hospitalization and outpatient activities.…