We have a Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Outpatient Clinic where both outpatient services and surgical interventions are performed.
The services, both outpatient and surgical, are provided only on a private basis.
We offer the availability to undergo plastic surgery or that branch of surgery that aims both to correct, repair and restore functionality impaired by congenital or secondary defects due to trauma, neoplasms or degenerative diseases, and to improve the shape and the imperfections caused by the changes in fabrics over time.
Main surgical interventions:
- Abdominoplasty: removal of skin and subcutis of the relaxed abdomen after pregnancy or heavyweight loss
- Private parts surgery
- Liposuction, liposculpture: consists in reshaping the silhouette by sucking up unsightly adipose accumulations
- Lipotransfer: aspiration of one’s own adipose tissue, wherein excess and, after its treatment, re-injected both as a revitalizer and in order to remodel some parts of the body (breasts, buttocks, etc.)
- Lifting, mini lifting: face and neck rejuvenation by repositioning relaxed tissues
- Mastoaddictive: increase in the size of the breast, with grafting of prostheses or adipose tissue
- Breast reduction: reduction of breast volume
- Mastopexy: ptotic (relaxed) breast lift
- Rhinoplasty – rhinoseptoplasty
- Hyaluronic acid filler: injections of resorbable hyaluronic acid to reduce wrinkles or reshape the face and its volumes (lips, cheekbones)
- Traction threads: insertion of absorbable threads, equipped with hooks, in order to slightly lift the relaxed tissues
- PRP: platelet-rich plasma obtained from a patient’s blood sample and re-injected for regenerating and revitalizing the face, décolleté and hands and in the scalp in case of male and female alopecia
- Botulinum toxin injections: it is injected to smooth out the wrinkles between the eyebrows (glabella) and the periocular ones (crow’s feet), as well as to correct hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) in the hands, armpits, feet and scalp
- Peeling: chemical, mechanical or laser type in order to remove the superficial skin cells and stimulate connective regeneration
The service operates in various fields which include both hospitalization and outpatient activities.